Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blog Angels Reflection


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Today's our reflection post on the month of October for Blog Angels!

CraftboticBlogAngels

I'm going to admit it - I SUCKED at this. I was a terrible blog angel. Never followed through on what I was supposed to, but Brittany - I PROMISE to write a guest post for you soon. It may not be for a little while due to the move, but it will get done!

Since the reveal, my relationship didn't get much more in depth with Brittany. We did talk a bit and talked about guest blogging on her blog, but I didn't follow through yet. This is completely my fault, but I hope that our relationship grows from here! Brittany is one sweet girl and I'm really happy to have been paired up with her!


As for the help I've received from the woman who was MY blog angel... MAN, she really is an angel! Ang has been a huge help and support of my blogging journey and I could not have asked for a better blog angel. She makes me want to BE a better blog angel, that's for sure! She provided guest posts, comments, and is giving something away in my giveaway!


I really enjoyed this experience although I didn't exert as much effort as I should have. But like I said above, I will continue developing my relationship with Brittany and go from there!

Don't forget about the giveaway going on!


Have a good day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...