Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale!


Hey y'all! Quick little post between getting ready and my scrapbooking class this morning!

Loads and loads of teachers are having a Spring Cleaning Sale in their TPT stores! I am included in this list!

Thank you for the button, Krista!

My ENTIRE store is 20% off - if you've had your eye on some kind of product, such as the ones listed below, now is the time to go ahead and stock up!! (Blogger will not allow me to upload pictures... they come in upside down!! So, links are provided below to some products - click them to check them out!)





Have a great day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...