Sunday, June 21, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge {Makeover Madness}

So there's a challenge out there that's happening. I'm sure you've heard of it.

Presenting TPT Seller Challenge…
This week, it has REALLY opened my eyes to my older items I have stocked up in my TPT store. I mean… they needed some lovin' BAD. SO, I made some changes ASAP.

This week's focus… Makeover Madness!!
I chose to update 6 different products as a start because of this challenge. Boy, were those products rough!! They needed some loving baaaaaaaad.
 My first product to update was actually my FIRST ever product on TPT - my Wanted Poster. It was made in Word, had no cover, and no color. I was a newbie!! Now, it's got a bit of ZING to it.
The next product I wanted to make over was the cover of my very first set of Word Wall Letters and Numbers. Now, this set doesn't have any words or anything - it's just the headers. I didn't like the drab cover, so I added some ZING to it! 
My Monster Themed Coupon Set actually had a font in it that wouldn't print so prettily. SO, therefore, I changed the fonts to some of my very favorite KG fonts! I also updated the cover colors & monsters to be more fun! 
The Student Alphabet Book… oh joy. This was something I created when I was working on getting my Masters. I wasn't sure where I'd be placed as in what grade I'd work in, so I essentially created it if I were to teach younger kiddos! It's a GREAT pack to help students with alphabet recognition and to work on writing words. I didn't like the drab brown, so I updated it with a FUN green and added new fonts! SOO much happier with the way it looks now! 
This baby was one of my most favorite packs I'd ever created. I love my Making Words pack. What a better way to give students practice with spelling and vocabulary than using a product that's FUN and pretty all at the same time? I changed up the cover colors, added some unique digital papers, and said BAM. All done!!
I just have to say… what an AWESOME idea this product was when I decided to make it. Do you have a word wall in your classroom? I wasn't required to have one my first year teaching, so I didn't because I knew I wouldn't keep up with it. Therefore, the Student Word Wall Booklet was born. A great way to keep students engaged with their writing. They don't know a word? Put it in the book! Need to know the word again? Look it up in the book!! LOVE this thing. I also love that it's like a REAL word wall book instead of the yucky yellow pack it was before.
AHHHH I am in LOVE with this challenge. I think that YOU should link up with it! It's all over Instagram, too! You know, #tptsellerchallenge

Don't forget to add the following to your IG accounts, too!
#iteachtoo #iteachthird #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram #teachersofig #teacherspayteachers
*all the FAB-U-LOUS hashtags on Instagram to connect you to friends*

Thanks to the gals behind TPT Seller Challenge for hosting this AWESOME link up. You gals are what's making me stay motivated this summer ;)

14 comments:

  1. Wow! You have really been working hard! I can't believe you were able to makeover SIX products this week! I really like the new colors and fonts. Great work!
    SpellboundinSecond

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!! Your made over products look amazing! I'm so impressed. Can't wait to figure out what I'll be teaching (for sure) next year so I can snag some of these if I'll need them.

      Delete
    2. You've been BUSY! (no pun intended). It's amazing to think how far we've come since we first started. It doesn't always seem like it, but when I really dissect my first products, it's pretty obvious compared to my newer products. All your makeovers look great!
      ~Joanne
      Head Over Heels For Teaching

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! <3 Primary Pixie Dust

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice blog and I appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. It’s really good work. well done.

    Wasp Nest Removal San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://mayxoidatnongnghiep.wordpress.com/2022/02/08/huong-da%cc%83n-thi-cong-rockwool-dung-cach/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting information and attractive.This blog is really rocking... Yes, the post is very interesting and I really like it.
    Job vacancy in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...