Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Guest Post @ April's Blog - The Idea Backpack!


Hi y'all! I'm over at April's blog, The Idea Backpack, today guest blogging! I've collected a few bulletin board ideas and anchor chart ideas that I love and put them into a single post! Go on over and check it out - hope you like what you see!


I also added something new to my store - it's red, silver, and blue word wall letters and numbers - or calendar numbers - or whatever you want to do with them letters & numbers! Go check it out :)

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...