Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social: Internet & Demolition Derby


I'm linking up with Ashley & Neely at their blogs for the Sunday Social! This week, it's all about the Internet :)


1. What is the first website you log onto each day?
Phone - Gmail and Yahoo
Computer - Blogger or Facebook or Pinterest

2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about.
People of Walmart
When Parents Text
Text From Dog

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Pinterest. There's SO many things on there and I love to eat and craft and dress myself SO Pinterest is an inspiration tool.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Twitter - I have no idea what the fascination with Instagram is so I choose Twitter.

5. Favorite YouTube video. Post it!




6. Biggest online pet peeve.
Grammar. I dislike things being speller wrong, said in the wrong way, and so forth. Grammar police, I know!

Go link up with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social!

Yesterday, we went to the Darke County Fair! What we really went for was the demolition derby. This is probably one of the most redneck activities you could do, but it's a blast to watch. It's literally just cars crashing into each other... but it's really entertaining! Here's some pictures :)

The first round was tractors. I'd never seen this before, but it was definitely different. Kind of boring... BUT that's okay because after that was the modified cars. These guys are crazy!

Then it was a few rounds of the compact cars. These guys are cool because they ride up on top of each other and push each other around and all sorts of other stuff!

I also shot tons of videos, so here's one as a snippet if you've never been to a demo derby before!



I hope you all had a great weekend. Have a good day, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Jenna Marbles is interesting....her videos are funny but I don't like how crass she is and that she swears so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree on grammar and spelling mistakes being a pet peeve! I think a lot of people don't reread before posting! I cringe when I find them, and also when I find my own!!! I will go back and edit weeks later if I find one!!!! Sometimes it is the sneaky auto correct on my phone....
    Lisen:)
    www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally do the same, Lisen! I don't see it at the time but when I do see it, it has GOT to be fixed! :)

      Sara

      Delete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...