Monday, September 17, 2012

Spread the Polish (swap)!


lala Lists

Link up time for the Spread the Polish Swap! I had possibly the sweetest partner and she TRULY knew what I wanted. Allow me to introduce you to Heidi. She blogs over at Mustache Mama. Y'all will love her - go stop by & say hi!

Anyway, with this swap, we were asked to send two polishes to our partner of our choice with their recommendations/favorites included. Well, Heidi said she LOVED anything that was shimmery. Well, that could take various routes, so I chose to do something with glitter. I truly hope she loved it!

On my end, I said that I love reds and corals and oranges... if you know me, you know that this is absolutely true. Heidi did an AMAZING job at choosing out my colors... I'm not kidding. AMAZING.

She sent me one nail polish by Sally Hansen and one by Sinful Colors. The one by Sally Hansen is called Racey Rouge. The one by Sinful Colors is called Hazard.

I think between the two, my favorite is the Hazard! The color is just perfect... peach! I painted my toes with it and it has yet to chip ANYWHERE. Obviously, I don't put my feet through as much as I do my hands, but I ALWAYS have color on my toes. But for this, I painted my fingernails, too. The Sinful Colors dried so fast and only needed two coats to look perfect.

Don't mind how long my nails are... they need to be cut!

She also sent the cutest notepad paper with the polishes (and she has really pretty handwriting!). Isn't she adorable!?

Heidi, you did an awesome job!! :)

That's all I've got for ya. Head over to Carly or Rachel's blog to check out all the other nail polishes people received to see if you can find something you like, too!


Have a good day, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am so glad that you like them!! I love that peachy color!!! Looks even better one the nails, might have to go grab me some!!!!
    XOXO
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE it, Heidi. It's gorgeous. What type of store did you get it at... I wanna find some more ;)

      Sara

      Delete
  2. not only do i love that peach, but that exact red is one of my FAVORITE COLORS EVERRR. thanks so much for swapping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't that gorgeous, Elsha!? It's enough orange for me to LOVE it.

      Sara

      Delete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...