1. What is something that you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I have always wanted to branch out and start creating something, but I'm afraid of failing. Like opening a store with crafts, but I'm afraid I won't succeed! Same with baking.. I've always wanted to bake, but afraid it'll taste bad!
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself having already been teaching for a while, living with Cody with Socks and a pup (possibly Sam!). We'll be on our way to making our own family :)
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Moving to Alabama with Cody! It's official - we move in November! This is the real start to our lives and I couldn't be more excited :)
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope to continue to grow and gain more readership, as well as meet many new people that I can network & become close friends with.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Nope! See question 3 :)
6. What is your morning routine?
I wake up, check AESOP and gmail on my phone. Get out of bed and go straight to the shower. Get out, get dressed, come out to the living room and watch some news. Make breakfast, watch more TV, and then leave!
See you next Sunday for Sunday Social! :)
Have a good Sunday, y'all!