Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advent Calendar Swap Reveal!



It's time! It's time for the Advent Calendar Swap Reveal! Sarah from Notes from a Newlywed and I hosted an advent calendar swap. We had quite a few people participate, so I cannot wait to see what you all came up with!

I was partnered up with the fantastic Sue from  SOS Supply. This woman is hands-down one of the most CREATIVE women I've ever met. She's so sweet and kind and caring, and made the most beautiful advent calendar. It's currently hanging on the wall, and I keep having to try to get boyfriend to NOT eat all the chocolate. :) 

This is the package it arrived in. It was a little beat up, but hey, character! :)

How freakin' beautiful is that?! This will be an advent calendar I'll use for years and years and years. It's so beautifully made, the colors are gorgeous, and I just love it.

I have NO idea what this is, but I'm not allowed to open until the 25th AND it says do not squeeze me - whaaat?!

I got mini-ornaments, too! Way too cute.

I also got a gorgeous card. How pretty is that?!

Hands down the best swap I've ever participated in - I loved it.

Sue, thank you SO much for everything. You are an amazing woman and I am so happy to have been paired up with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

If you participated, go on ahead and link up below :)



Happy holidays, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...