Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ornament Swap Reveal


So, I participated in an ornament swap hosted by Rachel from Life as Mrs. and Christina from My Life, Laughs, & Loves.

I got paired up with the fantastic Esther from Esther Norine Designs. She one SWEET woman and is very caring. She's also absolutely gorgeous! I requested something that dealt with the fact that Cody and I are having our first Christmas together for real or something red because I like red. Well, Esther did AMAZING at choosing something out!!

She got me a new home ornament that's red!! How perfect is that?? I cannot wait to put it on our brand new tree in our brand new house. It's going to look so beautiful!

But not only did she get me an ornament, she also knitted a scarf for me! I love the colors and I actually wore it for the first time the other night out in the cold. It's beautiful and warm and just perfect.

Esther, you did an AMAZING job at picking out an ornament for me. The scarf was an added bonus! Thank you so, so much for everything and I am so happy I was paired up with you. You're an amazing woman and I cannot thank you enough!

Have a good day, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. That was a great ornament and super cool that she gave you a scarf...that she knitted!
    :)Ashley
    http://aprichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! what an awesome match/swap :) LOVE that it's such a special ornament and that it will always have such sentimental value w/ being your first time in the new home + from being from a blogger friend! Hope you enjoyed + thank you so much for participating!! Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute!!! How adorable and cute is she?!... AND YOU!!! You deserve it my love!! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...