Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Do You Love Technology?


I've been meaning to blog about this for a while, but I kept forgetting to be honest!

I was reached out to by a woman named Allison in regards to technology. If you know me, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE technology. I would do anything to be a classroom technology teacher... that's how much I love it!

Anyways, she reached out to me with an interesting info graphic. So, I wanted to go ahead and pass this along.

What do we Know Infographic
SOURCE: OnlineUniversities.com

While the infographic is a bit lengthy, it's full of GREAT information about how teachers truly enjoy technology.

Do you use technology in the classroom? If yes, how so? If not, why not?

Would LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Have a good day, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I have an i-Pad and laptop for each student. We also use apple TV and an interactive whiteboard. Love the technology and I have seen a HUGE improvement in student engagement. Learning outcomes have jumped significantly and problem behaviors have decreased. Love, love, love technology in the classroom but we can't forget to teach some skills that technology doesn't!
    TeachingProducts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, you have access to loads of technology! It's great that you see the positives in technology, but I definitely do agree that we cannot forget to teach the skills that technology doesn't - that will NEVER change! Thank you for your insights, Sasha! :)

      Sara
      Miss V's Busy Bees
      ventrellasara@gmail.com

      Delete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...