Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teachers Notebook Helps Moore, OK


I don't know if you have heard, but Teachers Notebook decided to help Moore, OK by putting together a bundle of teacher-made products that people would get when they donate any amount from $20 to $100 to help benefit those in Moore, OK. I do not think they expected the overwhelming response they would get...

They received OVER $1,800 worth of teacher-made product donations from teachers, including myself.

SO, for a donation of $20, you will receive over $1,800 worth of product. For $25, you will receive this same $1,800 worth of product.

How amazing is that?

Click on the banner below to be taken to the donation site to make a donation.


Thus far, at the writing of this post, they have raised $23,175 for Moore, OK and I definitely expect them to raise so very much more! This amazing cause is one to support, as we all saw the devastation that this community faced in the aftermath of the horrific storm.

Head on over & make your donation and receive a FANTASTIC bundle of products in return!!

Have a good day, y'all.

Always keeping Moore, OK in my prayers & thoughts <3

1 comment:

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...