Thursday, November 15, 2012

4 Gifts Series - {NEED}


4gifts

Welcome back to the 4 gifts series! Alyson & Chelsea have created their posts for week 2, so now it's my turn! This week, we are writing about our NEEDS.

This Christmas, there's nothing I really NEED to have. The only things I really NEED have to deal with my moving or clothing (I have 2 pairs of pants and my Sperrys are getting preeetty old), so here it goes!

MY NEEDS LIST:

Target gift cards

Sperry Top Siders


Pots and pans

Pair of jeans

Crockpot for those long days


Granted, not the best and biggest things I've ever asked for, but all would be nice to have - especially the pots & pans! :)

What do YOU need for Christmas?! Go link up and let us know!

Have a good day, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I like your needs. I could have seriously posted all of this, minus the crockpot. haha. Thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...