1. Finish all work for one of my classes.
I literally just have a final project and an extra credit assignment left. I can do this!
2. Finish packing for our move next Wednesday.
I only have a few more rooms left to go through, so I will get this done this week. Especially since we move next week... :)
3. Finish my inquiry lesson plan.
This plan isn't due until the 25th, but it would be awesome to get it done this week.
4. Complete my resource Wikispace for a class.
This is a toooon of work, but if I sit down and focus, I can absolutely do it. Just might take me a while..
5. Make my advent calendar for my swap partner & mail it out this week.
This is my FUN goal. But, it's still a goal. They're technically not DUE to be sent out until December 26th, but I'd like to get mine out there before I have to move.
Easy peasy goals, right? Let's hope I can accomplish them all. WILL POWER! :)
What are your goals this week?
Have a good day, y'all!