Monday, November 12, 2012

5 for Five - {Week 5}


Linking up with Jenn & Jessica again! MAJOR. FAIL. I got 1 out of 5 for last week. The goal that I did complete for last week was actually my biggest goal (Finish my Teachers and Technology Resource Blog - 30 blog posts, one for each day in November)! Therefore, I consider it a great feat! This week, I absolutely will complete all 5 goals. I have to.

1. Finish all work for one of my classes.
I literally just have a final project and an extra credit assignment left. I can do this!

2. Finish packing for our move next Wednesday.
I only have a few more rooms left to go through, so I will get this done this week. Especially since we move next week... :)

3. Finish my inquiry lesson plan.
This plan isn't due until the 25th, but it would be awesome to get it done this week.

4. Complete my resource Wikispace for a class.
This is a toooon of work, but if I sit down and focus, I can absolutely do it. Just might take me a while..

5. Make my advent calendar for my swap partner & mail it out this week.
This is my FUN goal. But, it's still a goal. They're technically not DUE to be sent out until December 26th, but I'd like to get mine out there before I have to move.

Easy peasy goals, right? Let's hope I can accomplish them all. WILL POWER! :)

What are your goals this week?

Have a good day, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals this week!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! I just linked up - hoping that having it online for the world to see will get me motivated!

    Good luck this week!!
    ~Realistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be a highly motivated person to accomplish all of your goals this week!! YOU ROCK!! Just found your blog and am a new follower.
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...