Sara from You.And.Me.Are.We nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Sara is an amazing woman and a great bloggy friend. She's so sweet, kind, and caring. Make sure to head over to her blog & check her out.
The rules for this award are as follows:
-Thank the ravishing, wonderful, amazing woman who nominated you. (Thank you, Sara! You already know I think you're amazing, fantastic, beautiful, and wonderful!)
-Post a picture of the award (like above).
-Share 7 facts about yourself.
-Nominate 15 blogs to share the love.
So here we go - 7 facts:
1. I love all animals. If I could save each and every one, I absolutely would.
2. I have two tattoos that have sentimental meaning to me. I'll be getting a 3rd and 4th within the next 2 months.
3. My family is my world. I would drop EVERYTHING to do ANYTHING for them. No matter what.
4. I love the beach. I would live on the beach for the rest of my life if I could afford it. But, I've always been a water baby so it makes sense!
5. I've never moved except to go to college. I could walk around my house with my eyes closed and know exactly where I'm going. This is what makes me nervous to be moving to Alabama.
6. In high school, I wanted to be a dentist. So, I checked out colleges for dentistry. Then, I wanted to be an interior designer, which is what landed me at UC. Then, I wanted to be a teacher. So no, a teacher was not my first job choice, but it's absolutely where I belong.
7. I have the biggest pet peeve - when people don't have manners. Do not expect me to be kind if you don't say "please" "thank you" "excuse me" or anything else along those lines. Drives me nuts!
Now, the 15 bloggers I nominate. Each of these bloggers are FANTASTIC women. They have been some of the most supportive mentors and those that I look up to each and every day. Each woman has their own strengths and this is what makes them all beautiful.
Laura from Love to Teach :)
Maria & Em from Curious Firsties
Jenn from A Pirate's Life for Us
Katie & Lisen from Second Grade Smartypants
Lisa from Learning is Something to Treasure
Sara from Miss Elementary
Tanja from Journey of a Substitute Teacher
Storie from Stories by Storie
Corinna from Surfin' Through Second
Kate from EduKate and Inspire
Liliris from Fourth Grade Garden
Shanyn from Coffee, Kids & Compulsive Lists
Ang from Juggling Act Mama
Tiffanie from Life with the Little Man
Mel from Frog SpotHave a beautiful day, y'all!