Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Friend Laura



So there's this girl... her name is Laura. She is literally a blessing in disguise. Laura & I have become some of the CLOSEST bloggy buddies there ever were. She's a big time pug lover and if you know me, I cannot deny ANY animal from what they deserve. I mean.. look at the pictures below!






Laura had a pug puppy named Lucy. She was bright, fun, and always cheerful. Healthy as can be, until she had developed a brain disease called Pug Encephalitis. Because Lucy was Laura's baby, Laura has decided that from her Teachers Notebook store, she's donating ALL proceeds made between now and November 11th to Green Mountain Pug Rescue. Teachers Notebook has also banded together with her to MATCH all of the proceeds she makes from her sales. Laura's dedication to this cause touched my heart SOO much that I had to share it with you all.

Laura is a fantastic teacher, special person, and an amazing friend. Her teaching resources are FANTASTIC and she's definitely one of the best in the world, in my book! Please support her in this cause by either purchasing things from her Teachers Notebook store, or if you're like me and don't have a classroom yet so you're not sure what units you need, you can donate directly to Green Mountain Pug Rescue. Any bit helps.

Some of her resources that I absolutely love are:

 


 


I know Laura would absolutely love your support and I'd love that you're supporting her!

I'll leave you with this :)


Don't forget about the giveaway going on & the Advent Calendar Swap sign ups!


Advent Calendar Swap Button


Have a good day, y'all!


4 comments:

  1. This is a seriously sweet tribute to a well loved pug.

    Heather
    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that very last picture cracks me up! I've never seen a dog contortionist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I am so touched. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever written about me... thank you so much, and I am so lucky to have you as my bestest blogging buddy!! XOXO Thanks so much!! Sales are a little slow, but Green Mountain Pug Rescue said anything can make a difference!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to reread this post again and just tell you that YOU are a blessing in disguise and I love having you as my friend!!! You are WONDERFUL... wish we lived closer so we could hang out :) Thank you so much for thinking of me and helping me through everything!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...