Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Favorites Swap


Photobucket

Guess whaaaaaaat? It's time to link up for the Fall Favorites Swap hosted Mia from The Chronicles of Chaos and Kim at The K.O. Jewelry! I was partnered up with Kelly from Messy.Dirty.Hair.

Kelly was an AMAZING swap partner. She really knew me and what I liked! I'm really happy to have been paired with her. Below is what she got me. I LOVE IT ALL.

Confetti Nail Polish

 
Snowflake & Peace glittery ornaments

Christmas cards

 
Fall themed towel & oven mitt - perfect for our new house!!

Kelly - thank you SOOOO much for everything! I truly appreciate it and am so happy I was paired up with you. 

Don't forget about the giveaway & the Advent Calendar Swap sign ups!


Advent Calendar Swap Button

Have a good day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...