Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Advent Calendar Swap Sign-Ups!

Uh oh.. breaking bloggy rules today! BUT, I absolutely have a great excuse to be posting twice in one day.

Sarah from Notes from a Newlywed and I have partnered up to bring you all an ADVENT CALENDAR SWAP!


What's the swap all about? Well, let me tell ya! Sarah had the great idea to go forward with the Advent Calendar Swap and asked me to be the co-host. Of course I said yes because I absolutely LOVE the idea of making a hand-made advent calendar for another person to bring in the Christmas season! Here's the timeline we're shooting for for this swap:

October 31-November 9 {sign ups}
November 12 {partners assigned}
November 13-23 {get to know your partner & create the advent calendar!}
November 26 {mail day! mail out your calendar to your partner in time for December 1st}
December 17 {OPTIONAL link up here on the blogs!}

Below are some example advent calendars I found on Pinterest (yes, my addiction). I absolutely love each and every one and think they're all SO creative.

Tin Can advent calendar




The possibilities for this are ENDLESS!

If you are interested in joining in the swap, and I hope that you are, please fill out the form below. Sarah & I are so happy to be able to bring this swap to you and we hope it has a great turn out!

ALSO: If you sign up, please make sure to go to my giveaway page by clicking the button on the bottom of this post and go to the 5th giveaway for the 31 bag - you get an extra 25 entries JUST for signing up for the swap!



Don't forget about the giveaway going on!


Have a good day, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, Sara! Hope I can join up.

    Sue
    SOS-Supply

    www.sos-supply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. such, such, SUCH a cute idea!
    Just found your blog and I'm your newest follower :)

    maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me hooked on these swaps!! Hope I made it in!! Can't wait...already have ideas going through my head :)

    Cheryl
    Spotted Around the School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara
    Your parcel arrived safely and I'm so excited. What can I say - fantastic! Thank you so much. Mine was sent almost a week ago, but it takes such a long time from the UK to the US, even using air mail... I'll be back on 17th December to link up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...