Friday, June 8, 2012

happy graduation day!



I graduated from college today. This feeling is so surreal, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Thank you to everyone that has been there for me from day one - my mother, father (RIP Daddy), sister, aunt Julie, aunt Lisa, Nana, Grandma, Jeff, Cody (), Moe, Andy, Becky, Lisa B., and all the rest of my family and friends. I couldn't have done it without you all backing me each and every day!



Graduation cap :]

Graduation gown with cords and Pi Beta Phi sash

Jess, Kiersten, and I


Have a amazing day everyone!

4 comments:

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...