Friday, June 15, 2012

i am a teacher


I just wanted to share one of my favorite poems with you all. This poem essentially sums up the job of a teacher. This poem also shows me why I want to become a teacher. I hope that a teacher has inspired you all to become what you want to be, and if not, at least one has touched your life in some way or another.





I found this via the Internet at BusyTeacher.org. What are your thoughts on this poem? Do they make you reflect, if you are a teacher? Do they make you want to become a teacher? Let me know! Have a good night, y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed! I think it shows us as teachers well! :] Thanks for following me!

      -Sara

      Delete

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...