Saturday, June 9, 2012

quotes I live by



I'm going to go ahead and use this blog for the summer to vent, tell you about myself, and just do what I want. When I become a teacher, I will discuss things about teaching and reflect. So, for today, I'm going to put up some quotes that mean a lot to me! Above each quote, I will explain it's significance, so you can get to know me a little that way :]

HERE WE GO!

I think you should always be kind to one another. This goes along with the quote below: you don't know the battle that anyone is fighting deep beneath their smile. If you're kind, you don't have anything to worry about and you might just be the one thing that brightens their day.



I tend to put everything off to "someday." I like this quote because it reminds me that someday really isn't a day, and that you should just do it now while you can.


You're not always going to have a good day. Take the good with the bad :]


Lying is my biggest pet peeve. Just tell me the truth, even if it's going to make me mad. I won't be as mad later because 1) you lied and 2) I found out... be truthful!


I took a little step into what I like to call the "second" chapter of my life - college. It was the beginning of a great journey, that has led me to the next chapter of my life, which will be teaching.


I like this because I tend to stress out easily. This reminds me that things happen, but there's always other chances to correct what went wrong - 26 chances, to be exact ;]


Momma is my best friend - I take this quote to heart because I call her roughly 6-7 times a day. Wouldn't be the same without her!


Strength & courage - my favorite tattoo that I have.


This goes along with the quote above - strength and courage.


Never put someone else down for the sake of making yourself rise above. Everyone has something they are good at, and nobody is good at everything.


This quote is self-explanatory. Brave, strong, smart.


Teaching is what I love, and loving is what I teach!


My all time favorite quote - read it to myself every morning when I look in the mirror because it's on my mirror at home!


Drama - keep me out of it! Like the quote says, it's really none of my business, so keep my name and my opinion out of it!


This is a challenging quote, as doing something scary can be a good or bad thing for many. I think it's a good thing because it's getting you out of your comfort zone to experience something that you may have not experienced before.


THANKFUL!


I will succeed at anything I put my mind to. Determination is great.


This girl is smart. Counting your blessings (rainbows) and not the feats (thunderstorms) is an awesome thing to remember.


Change is scary, but I LOVE change. Doing things that I haven't before is awesome!


Character is similar to integrity. What you do to others shows how you really are. If you present yourself as fake, others will be fake back. If you present yourself as genuine, others will treat you genuinely. You know what I mean...


This one is my favorite! You MUST take life with a grain of salt, or else you will only beat yourself up. Stressing does nothing for you except make you stress even more! Worrying will not make your problems go away, rather, battling them will!



That's all I've got! Just a few things to let you all get to know me! Have a great day, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...