Tuesday, June 12, 2012

lazy day in bed


Hi all! Today has been one lazy day. I've barely left my bed, except to shower and eat breakfast and watch a little TV in the living room. Otherwise, I've been printing more things from my Pinterest folder that I referenced yesterday and changing up my page a little by adding buttons of various blogs to my "Blogs I Love" page at the top! Please check it out, as these people offer some amazing resources!

Secondly, I'm entering a contest by The Second Grade Superkids. Krista Carlson is the author of this blog, and she's offering to give away her ENTIRE Teachers Pay Teachers store + a blog design to ONE winner! Good golly, do I hope I'm that winner! Go to http://thesecondgradesuperkids.blogspot.com/2012/06/super-new-blog-design200-follower.html to join the giveaway!

I'll update more later when something fabulous happens.. such as when I get out of bed to start making my gift to someone very special to me!

See y'all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love receiving comments. I read each and every one of them! I also will try to respond to each one.. either on here or through e-mail! LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...