Monday, October 22, 2012
5 for Five Linky!
5 for Five linky time! Linking up again with Jenn & Jessica.
Last week... I met only half of my goals - literally HALF. I can explain.... :) (Red goals - did NOT meet, green goals - DID meet.)
1. Write my prospectus for my Masters program.
I did it!! Wasn't until Friday... but I did it.
2. Pack up the boxes from the "green room" and take them over to my unit so everything is in one place for our move.
Okay, I halved this one! I packed everything up.. just never made it over to my unit.
3. Organize my Pinterest boards.
4. Walk once a day for 30 minutes.
No way, José. I failed BIG TIME on this one. I didn't walk ONCE. We'll try again this week.
5. Finish homework up through next Sunday (Oct 28).
Woohoo! I did this! Except.. one of my professors assigned something today that's due Sunday. Soo... technically, I did it!
If you REALLY look, I technically did 2.5 out of 5 goals... so 50%. Not good. SO let's hope for a better week this week! Here's my goals!
1. Walk once a day for 15 minutes.
If I start smaller, maybe it'll be easier??
2. Organize MOST of my Pinterest boards.
I've got to get this done so all my educational stuff is organized, recipes are organized, and so forth! Will be easier when I want to find "that one idea."
3. Research things about mutual funds so I know what I want to sign up for when I go meet with an analyst.
I really need to start saving for my retirement NOW so I'm set THEN. Granted, I'm 22, but I want to start ASAP.
4. Create at LEAST 5 different new products for my TeachersPayTeachers (TPT) store.
I love love love making new resources for others to use in their own classrooms. Nothing makes me more excited than my products being used by students to learn! Pretty cool feeling so I need to continue working on making different things - at least 5 (I'm down 2 already!!).
5. Finish my school work through November 11th.
I want to make sure all my work is finished before we move so I can have time to unpack and get settled in without worrying about work! So, this week, I'm tackling all work that's due November 11th and then next week will be reserved for work through November 25th! I'm on a roll :)
What are you planning to accomplish this week? I'd love to hear about it! Make up a post of your 5 goals and then go link up with Jenn & Jessica!
Have a good day, y'all!